By default, your Black and White printer is already installed. You may install a color printer for rare, responsible cases but keep in mind that the color printer has a small individual quota and is not for general use.
- System Preferences
- Printers & Scanners
- Use the + sign below the list of printers to add a printer
- Teachers select “IICS_Color_Printer”
- Students select “IICS_Color_Printer_Students”
- Note: While you can install the non-student version of the Color printer, you will be unable to print to this printer as a student
- In the box that opens – change the setting for “Airprint” to “Ricoh MP..”
- Click Add — Then, in the box that opens – click on Configure and OK — without changing any of the settings
- The first time you use color printing you may need to choose the option to “show all” for the printer to appear in your default list.